Monday, July 23, 2007

Slip-Sliding Away

Melissa relayed a great story about her trip to the grocery store
with Noah last night...

After deciding he was finished riding in the "car" cart at
Albertson's, he asked Melissa if he could get out and walk. After he
got out, he proceeded to run for a few steps and slide on the floor,
belly first. I think that Melissa even said that he had his hands at
his sides. It was all that she could do to keep from laughing while
explaining to him that he shouldn't do this.

Melissa and I tried to think where he could have some up with the
idea that he could do this, and the only thing I could come up with
is the penguins short from the movie Madagascar. I so much want to
ask, but I'm afraid that I'll just encourage him to do it again.

Oh, and apparently he slides much further on the hardwood floor of
the Albertson's bakery than on the linoleum throughout the rest of
the store.

1 Comments:

At 7:44 AM, Blogger Kari said...

That's hilarious. I can totally see him sliding through the grocery store! I bet you could talk him into mopping the kitchen. All you'd need are cleaner, one size 4T shirt, and one Noah.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home